Already a Member? Login
'Every woman has the capability and the need to become savvy about money'
- Alison Harrington, Founder, Me and Money
Do you need an independent resource that empowers you to learn about money in a supportive environment?
Join Me and Money as a Companion for Life for a once only Fee of $50 and become part of a community where you can find out anything you need to know about money.
- have access to the 9 Module Money Program (coming soon - more information here) - a program designed to assist all women in taking responsibility for their own financial success.
- contribute to the ongoing development of online and face to face educational tools exclusively for Companions.
- receive our 'Money Matters' Companion Newsletter, packed with articles on money management and practical hints and tips.
Apply to join now as a Companion by reviewing & accepting our terms and conditions below!
(Once you accept by ticking the box below you will have access to pay via paypal. After payment you will receive a registration email with a link to the registration page so that you can access the member area of our webstie - make sure you keep an eye out for this important email and complete this step to access our 9 Module Money Program and other member resources)
Do you believe in the aims and objectives of Me and Money and would you like to contribute to the financial education of women or have the opportunity to promote your services to Me and Money Companions?
Join as an Ambassador and you will:
- receive a free Business Profile for the first year of membership
- have the opportunity to contribute to the financial education of other women through MaM's Ambassador Education Program.
- be eligible to be invited to participate in MaM's Advisory Board
- have access to the regular MaM Newsletters and Money Program.
Ambassadors join for a once only fee of $1000 and a small ongoing annual membership fee of $79. The ongoing annual membership fee will be billed at a later date. (Reduced rates for Business Profiles will be offered in the second year of Ambassadorship)