Graduating to enter the school of life
Lisa is 22 and has just finished a 4 year science degree at university. She was lucky enough to get a graduate job straight out of uni and is earning $60,000 p/a.
Apart from paying off her HECS debt, Lisa has no idea about money. It wasn't a subject that was talked about in her home. She knows she wants to travel and one day wants to buy her own home. She is spending a lot on entertainment and dining out but knows she probably should be thinking about the future.
Lisa has no idea where to start though. Sound familiar?
Lisa has some choices to make:
- How much can she and should she save each month?
- How is she going to manage her money?
- Does she need to think about super and retirement yet?
- Is she ready to take on more debt?
- Can she afford to buy a property or some shares?
- Does she need a will?
Join Me and Money and explore the Money Program to learn about a range of strategies that Lisa could easily implement to pull her 'Money Plan' together.